All versions of the Maxi-TITUS sweatshirt are easy and quick to sew and will offer a casual streetwear look to the lucky one you make it for!
This unisex pattern offers 3 neckline treatment options (hood, turtle neck, crewneck), as well as 3 pocket options (kangaroo pocket, round side pockets, chest pocket), that can be combined as you please.
Sizes : XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL. Measurements table (in centimeters) given in photo gallery (measurements in inches provided in tutorial).
Level : Beginner
Pattern formats included:
- A4 PDF layered pattern,
- US Letter PDF layered pattern,
- A0 PDF layered pattern,
- Projectable PDF layered pattern (unfolded and mirrored pieces, drawn respecting grainline, 1 layer per size, calibration grids, colored background to be shown or masked as desired).
Tutorial in English and French, illustrated with over 70 pictures and sketches, including detailed step by step instructions. It also includes basic explanations to sew stretch fabric, cutting layouts for each size, as well as the keys for fitting the pattern to your unique measurements.
You will need : stretch fabric (sweatshirt, stretchy fleece, thick knit...), knit ribbing or matching knit, cord. Yardage (in centimeters) given in photo gallery (Yardage in inches provided in tutorial).
Seam allowances included.
Pattern strictly intended for personal use.
Instant download of 8 files:
- Instructions in French
- Instructions in English
- A0 layered PDF pattern sizes XS to XXXL
- A4 layered PDF pattern sizes XS to XXXL
- A4 layered PDF pattern sizes XS to L
- US Letter layered PDF pattern sizes XS to XXXL
- US Letter layered PDF pattern sizes XS to L
- Projectable layered PDF pattern