The SANDY dress, with her hide-heart bodice, her low waistband and her silky knee-length skirt, is easy and quick to sew. It literally has only 12 seams to it. This is the perfect pattern for beginners wanting to try out knit fabric.
Sizes : 34 to 54 (French) / 2 to 22 (US) / 6 to 26 (UK). Measurements table provided in centimeters in photo gallery (table in inches included in tutorial).
Pattern formats included:
- A4 PDF layered pattern,
- US Letter PDF layered pattern,
- A0 PDF layered pattern,
- Projectable PDF layered pattern (all pieces unfolded and mirrored, drawn respecting grainline, 1 layer per size, calibration grids, colored background to be shown or masked as desired).
French and English tutorials, detailed step by step, full of tips and illustrated with over 40 sketches and photos. They also provide the need to know information to sew knit fabrics, cutting layouts for each size and the keys to adjust the pattern to your unique measurements.
Express tutorials for experienced sewists also provided in French and English.
You will need main and secondary stretch fabric with a minimum elasticity of 40% (secondary fabric may be replaced by knit ribbing). Yardage provided in photo gallery.
Seam allowances included.
Pattern strictly intended for personal use.
Instant download of 8 files:
- French Detailed Instructions
- French express tutorial
- English Detailed instructions
- English express tutorial
- A0 layered PDF pattern
- A4 layered PDF pattern
- US Letter layered PDF pattern
- Projectable layered PDF pattern
Les Brico’Line de Mary –
Totally fan of this pattern, of this dress so comfortable and pleasant to wear and even more to sew. A delight !