The SANTANA and Mini-SANTANA skirts, with their V-shaped waistband, offer plenty of different options. The women’s pattern includes a high or low waist option and 4 official lengths (mini skirt with no ruffle, mini skirt with 1 ruffle, midi skirt with no ruffle, long skirt with 6 ruffles). The girls’ pattern offers 2 waist options (elastic waist or zipped back for size 10 Years and up) and 3 official lengths (short skirt with no ruffle, short skirt with 1 ruffle, or long skirt with 6 ruffles). But in reality, this pattern will allow you to sew an infinite number of variations, playing with skirt body length as well as height and number of ruffles.
Adult sizes : 34 to 54 (French) / 2 to 22 (US) / 6 to 26 (UK). Measurements table provided in centimeters in photo gallery (table in inches included in tutorial).
Kids sizes : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Years. Measurements table provided in centimeters in photo gallery (table in inches included in tutorial).
Level : Intermediate. Accessible to motivated beginners.
Pattern formats included:
- A4 PDF layered pattern,
- US Letter PDF layered pattern,
- A0 PDF layered pattern,
- Projectable PDF layered pattern (unfolded and mirrored pieces, drawn respecting grainline, 1 layer per size, calibration grids, colored background to be shown or masked as desired).
French and English tutorials, detailed step by step, full of tips and illustrated with over 80 sketches and photos. It also provides cutting layouts for each size and the keys to adjust the pattern to your unique measurements.
Express tutorials for experienced sewists also provided in French and English.
You will need : main fabric and secondary light to medium woven fabric (poplin, washed cotton, linen, double gauze, rayon, light denim etc…), light to medium fusible interfacing, zipper (invisible or not). Yardage in meters provided in photo gallery (yards included in tutorial).
Seam allowances included.
Patterns strictly intended for personal use.
Instant download of 16 files:
- SANTANA French Detailed Instructions
- SANTANA French express tutorial
- SANTANA English Detailed instructions
- SANTANA English express tutorial
- SANTANA A0 layered PDF pattern
- SANTANA A4 layered PDF pattern
- SANTANA US Letter layered PDF pattern
- SANTANA Projectable layered PDF pattern
- Mini-SANTANA French Detailed Instructions
- Mini-SANTANA French express tutorial
- Mini-SANTANA English Detailed instructions
- Mini-SANTANA English express tutorial
- Mini-SANTANA A0 layered PDF pattern
- Mini-SANTANA A4 layered PDF pattern
- Mini-SANTANA US Letter layered PDF pattern
- Mini-SANTANA Projectable layered PDF pattern
I don't know who's the happiest to sew skirt trios between my daughters and I? In any case, I recommend these patterns, that are very well explained and allow many totally different skirts with the same base.